Thursday, April 1, 2021

Easy & Quick SPICY TUNA OIL PASTA Recipe

 


EASY & QUICK SPICY TUNA OIL PASTA Recipe

I suddenly craved for pasta then I checked my pantry and luckily there's a pasta. yaassss! Since I still have Olive Oil, Tuna and Cheese left so I decided to cook an Tuna Oil Pasta. I also added chili because why not? Spicy foods are delicious. Lol

Take Note: I am NOT a Professional Chef or Cook. I just love to cook. That's all. :)

So yeah. Let's begin cooking!

Please watch the video above for more.


Servings: 2 servings        Prep. Time: 5 mins        Cooking Time: 20 mins


INGREDIENTS:


Spaghetti - 250 grams
Olive Oil - 1 cup
Tuna - 1 can
Thin Sliced Garlic - 6 to 8 gloves
Chili - 3 pcs
Salt & Pepper
Italian Seasoning
Cheese


PROCEDURES:

Cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes (doesn't need to be fully cooked since we are going to cook it in a sauce. we don't want a soggy pasta right?)

While the pasta is cooking, start making the sauce. Sautee garlic in Olive Oil in Low heat until light brown.

Add the chilies and continue to cook for like another 2 to 3 mins.

Then put 2 scoops of Pasta Water (make sure to turn off the stove first before adding the Pasta Water, then turn it on again) and continue cooking in Medium Heat for 2 to 3 mins.

Finally add the Pasta to the sauce.

Season with Salt, Pepper and Italian Seasoning. *I recommend to put some parsley too*

Lastly, turn off the gas and add some cheese while it is still hot to have more flavor in it.

Tada!!! Just plate it with more cheese and Italian Seasoning. That's it! Finished!


Easy right? :)