Saturday, September 6, 2014

REVIEW: Ever Bilena KLEOPATRA

Ever Bilena KLEOPATRA
Shade: BROWN
Price: 60.00 PH

I've been looking for a cheap yet a good quality brow pencil (because I don't want to spend a lot of money and I don't have enough money tho. HAHAHAHAHAHA).

 When I was at Watson, I saw this on Ever Bilena's counter. I did not even have a second thoughts about it and I bought it. I didn't try the tester of this product because I want it to share with you my first impression.





The packaging looks okay though. It comes with a brow brush like a usual brow pencils.


DEMO:


The color compliments well on my hair.
Easy to apply and very pigmented.

But this product needs to be blended very well after applying because it dries easily.
You have to apply it lightly because it consumed a lot of products since its soft.

This product is not bad at all. Its worth to try/use since it is only 60 pesos which is very affordable than the others.

Honestly, I do not have any high expectations about it but this products surpassed my expectations and that is a good thing, right?

*This is what I am using in my brows current. I am loving it.


Re-buying? - YESSS!!!! xD

-xoxo-
IamSharmaineR