Monday, April 13, 2020

Nike Air Force 1 Sage Low Black

NIKE AIR FORCE 1 Sage Low - Black
Price: 5,295 PHP / 100 USD

As a petite person, I am looking for a shoe that atleast give a slight height. And lately, I'm into sneakers. While I'm browsing, this sneakers really catches my eyes. It/s simple but fashionable. It was easy dress up and pair with these.

As I reading some reviews, they said to add half size up. So, I ordered online from their official website (https://go.magik.ly/ml/vsv7/).
It was delivered after 2 weeks I think. It's okay since it came from Singapore. I guess there's no stock here in the Philippines.
I paid 500 PHP for the shipping fee.

 

I'm glad there's no damage at all. Thumbs up for the courier!

 I'm amazed with the quality. It's really comfortable and well fit to me. Yeah, you should add half size up because in the toe part, it was really tight.
Overall, I love it! Planning to order another one but different color.