Monday, April 13, 2020

ADIDAS Run It 3-Stripes Fast Tee & PB Shorts

Price: 1,000 PHP (Adidas PH Web) / 21 USD (Sale)
Price: 1,000 PHP (Adidas PH Web) / 35 USD


While I am browsing to the Adidas Website, I saw these. At first, yup I got attracted because of the Price. In Adidas PH Website, these are cheaper than the other design.
I also like the artwork in the 3 stripes. It's like fading.
Without second thought, I ordered it.

The Shipping Fee is really cheap, maybe because it's only from Manila Branch, luckily.
I only paid 180 PHP for the Shipping Fee.
It arrived only after a week. It was faster than I was expected since Masbate (where I am living) are quite far from Manila.
The packaging is just a plastic.

I ordered Small Size for the Tee and Shorts.

It fits well on my body. At first, when I'm ordering short I took me quite a time to decide of what size I should order. Since I have a big butt, I'm pretty not sure about the sizing. I'm glad that I chose the right one. It was very comfortable and light weight. It dries my sweat fast.

Overall, I am so amazed and I'm loving it. TWO THUMBS UP!


TO ORDER:
 Too bad, on Adidas PH Website these two are already sold out only after few weeks after it was posted.
Click the links below to order on their Official Website.