Sunday, March 5, 2017

[REVIEW] MAYBELLINE V-Face Duo Stick by FACESTUDIO

MAYBELLINE V-Face Duo Stick by FACESTUDIO
Shade: MEDIUM
Price: 499PHP



Shades available (guide):
*Photo credit to owner*





A great quality plastic dual tube with a transparent plastic edge of the cap. It has a tight lock so it is a good thing (no more disaster in your pouch LOL).
Twist-able just like a lipstick.



SWATCH:

Very pigmented. 1 or 2 swipes are enough. Creamy enough to blend easily.
Just be careful to blend. Just dab it lightly.



APPLICATION:


CONTOUR: the hollows of my cheeks, along my temple, jawline, and the sides of my nose.
HIGHLIGHT: highest points on my cheeks and my nose bridge.

OVERALL:

PROs:
  • Very Pigmented
  • Easy to Blend
  • Great Quality Packaging
  • Not too Pricey
  • Easy to Use
CON/s:
  • Cakey (sometimes)
  • Need more shades

RATE:
7.5 /10


THANK YOU for READING!!!

LOVE, yours truly.