Sunday, November 15, 2015

[REVIEW] LIP ICE Tinted Lip balm

LIP ICE Tinted Lip balm REVIEW
Shade: BABY PINK
Price: 99PHP / approx. 2USD


I always have dry and chopped lips so I needed lip balm. I've tried a lot and LIP ICE Sheer Color Lip balm is the best, for me!

I haven't tried this lip balm. Let's see if it is worth to try! :)


INFO:

Intense Hydration - Hyaluronic Acid to lock-up and provide long lasting moisture.
Firming - Collagen helps to improve lips texture and elasticity.
Anti-Oxidant - Vitamin E to repair dry lips, keeping them smooth and healthy.
UV Protection - With SPF15 to protect from harmful UV rays.

Net wt. 3.5g

The Mentholatum Company, New York, U.S.A.














I like that light pink and lightweight packaging! Its very cute :D

SCENT:

It smells like Strawberry candy! Yummy! It doesn't have heavy scent that will disturb you.
SMELLS GOOD!


APPLICATION:
(Before and After)


I like how lightweight this product on my lips. I feel comfortable wearing it. I'll definitely wearing it everyday! It tinted my lips right after applying it.

It suits for no makeup look because it will give you a pink-ish and healthy lips. No more dry lips! :D


OVERALL:

PROS:
  • Super lightweight on my lips.
  • It has antioxidants, collagen, and SPF 15 to keep your lips smooth, firm, and protected all day long.
  • Very Affordable!
  • Smells GOOD and YUMMY!
CONS:
  • NONE!

RATE:



What's your favorite lip balm?