Saturday, November 14, 2015

[REVIEW] MAYBELLINE the MAGNUM VOLUM' EXPRESS Waterproof MASCARA

MAYBELLINE the MAGNUM VOLUM' EXPRESS Waterproof Review
Price: 399PHP

Buy herehttps://go.magik.ly/ml/vupk/

I'm a great fan of Maybelline!
Maybelline was my most makeup I used when I just started learning makeup. 




As you all know, Maybelline Mascaras are the best! :) Here's a quick review to one of their Mascaras "the Magnum Volum' Express Mascara".


PACKAGING:



Plastic tube with the combination of Yellow and Purple color.


APPLICATOR:

SIDE
 FRONT


SWATCH:


WITH WATER SPLASH!
 and YES! IT'S WATERPROOF xD


APPLICATION:

PS. I did not CURL my LASHES.

WITHOUT MASCARA

1ST COAT

2ND COAT

I like how it gives volume and length to my lashes.
But it dries too fast that the product coagulates.
1st coat is enough tho. You can 2nd coat if you want to have that spider effect :D


DIFFERENCES:
(With and without)




OVERALL:

PROS:
  • It gives volume and length. No need for false lashes.
  • Waterproof
  • Affordable
  • Available nationwide and worldwide.
CON:
  • Dries too fast.

RATE:


SPECIAL THANKS TO Genzel Habab and Maybelline for this! :)