Saturday, December 12, 2015

[REVIEW] MAYBELLINE Lip Polish

MAYBELLINE Lip Polish Review
Shade: GLAM13
Price: 350.00 PHP

(I got it for FREE. They have a promo that if you bought of 700 pesos worth of their product, you will get 1 FREE Lip Polish. They are ON SALE too, up to 50% OFF. Promo/sale valid until DECEMBER 31, 2015)

This is my first Maybelline Lip Polish so this was my First Impression as well.

MAYBELLINE LIP POLISH also called as COLOR ELIXIR.

5ml net.wt

Available worldwide!
Available any Watsons and Department Store here in the Philippines.



PACKAGING looks classy. I love how they made a lipstick shaped inside the acrylic tube as it shows the color/shade of the lip polish. THUMBS UP! 



APPLICATOR:


The wand was a semi-flat triangle with a little of angle. It fits perfectly on my lips and it glides smoothly.



 SWATCH:

GLAM13

(on my wrist)

(on my lips)

Hmmm.. I didn't thought it was like a Coral color because I was expected to have a kinda dark red-brown color (that was shown on the packaging).
It's okay. I still love the color tho. Perfect for everyday makeup. :)

After I apply, it gives me a sticky feeling at first but when the lip polish set on my lips, it feels so moist and natural.

It does not stay long. After you eat or drink, it's gone even though its still have a bit of tint.

SCENT:

It doesn't have any scent at all.




(captured using my Samsung Galaxy S3, uploaded in my IG account)


OVERALL:
PROS:
  • Affordable
  • Classy yet cute packaging
  • Very moisturizing
  • Easy to apply. Perfect applicator.
  • No scent at all
  • Available worldwide
CONS:
  • Too sticky at first after application
  • Not long lasting
  • The actual product color/shades are slightly not the same from the packaging.


RATE:

3 out of 5


RECOMMENDATION:

Always bring it with you to re-apply or re-touch.


THAT'S IT! THANK YOU!
-XOXO-