Thursday, February 19, 2015

REVIEW: JML Wet Straight PRO

JML Wet Straight PRO
Price: 2,549.75 PHP



I'm having a hard time everytime I fix my hair. I always need to tie or clip it up.
I do have a super thick and dry hair so I needed a high quality hair straughtener. Ok, while walking at the mall (MOA) I saw this product, they said it is their latest one and they asked me to try this, I agreed. I was impressed then I bought it xD


PACKAGING:

Front


Back





Black Matte coating.


You can set your prefer temperature from 140 Degree Celsius up to 210 degree celsius.
I always use 200 and 210 because my hair is too thick.


It has 2 bottons which are the TEMPERATURE Button and ON/OFF Button.







It came with a FREE POUCH/BAG! Yehey!



It is a HEAT RESISTANT. Even just after using it, you can directly put it in the bag. NO NEED TO COOL IT OFF. :D

I'm thankful that it came with a bag because it can minimize the space, hazzle free and easy to handle when I go to travel. TWO THUMBS UP!


DEMO:

TWO (2) RUNS.

All I can say is WOW! just WOW!
I'm so impressed. I feel like I went to salon. haha


RATE:


PERFECT!!!!
WORTH THE PRICE! :D