Sunday, February 15, 2015

REVIEW: NICHIDO Minerals / Precise Eye Pencil

NICHIDO Minerals / Precise Eye Pencil
Shade: TAUPE
Price: 138 PHP



I'm a huge fan of brow pencils. I barely go out without my brows undone because I feel like I'm not complete without it. :D Is there anyone agrees with me? HAHA I wanted to try every brow pencil but I started first in local brands.
I've seen a lot of Pinay Youtubers and Bloggers are using this product.


INFO:

SHADES AVAILABLE:
Chestnut, Taupe and Tiger Eye

I got the TAUPE since I'm blonde at the moment :)

Water Resistant

Allegy Tested: Contains Silica, Mica and Zinc Oxide

MADE IN CZECH: Goldline Cosmetics

Net Weight: 0.04 Oz. / 1.14g


AVAILABLE IN:

WATSONS, MALLS IN THE PH & Any Nichido Stalls







PACKAGING:

It made from a white wood as seen in the product.

I actually love the PACKAGING.
Very eco/nature friendly kinda feeling.



SWATCH:


I'm shocked when I swatched this for the first time.
It's too yellow-orange-ish than I expected.



DEMO:


I put FASHION21 Brow Mascara in Blonde. 



OVERALL:

PROS:
  • Affordable
  • Creamy (not too much)
  • Pigmented
  • Love the PACKAGING. Nature Friendly
  • Water Proof
  • Stays a whole day
  • Easy to blend
CON:
  • The shade is just too yellow and orange-y (but you can fix it by mixing different shade either a pencil, gel or powder)

RATE: