Wednesday, February 25, 2015

REVIEW: MAX FACTOR Pan Stik

MAX FACTOR Pan Stik
Shade: BISQUE IVORY (96)
Price: 475 PHP



My mom has a lot of this but only in one shade. It's for our business that's why she bought a lot. hehe And, there's me begging for one. haha


WHERE YOU CAN BUY ONLINE:

FREE SHIPPING! - http://go.magik.ly/r/iamsharmainer/d66e/ - $15.00 $14.46

INFO:

Normal/Dry Skin
9grams






The PACKAGING is very handy. It came with black matte tube packaging.
It is retractable.
It locks tightly.


SWATCH:


It is very creamy and I love it. Its easy to blend.


DEMO:

BEFORE


AFTER (without powder)


FULL COVERAGE! Don't need any concealer. THUMBS UP!
Super lightweight. I feel like I didn't put any foundation or makeup. HAHA
It does not give me any oiliness at all. It do not have any bad scent.

I actually fall asleep in my bed while I had my make up on. Then after I woke up, I still looks the same :D
I wore it for a whole day :)


OVERALL:

PROS:
  • Full Coverage
  • Easy to blend
  • Super Lightweight
  • Creamy
  • Long Lasting (Can last for more or less 12hrs)
  • Doesn't CAKE
  • Covers any imperfections
  • Only 475PHP in such a high quality foundation stick
  • Can be use as concealer
  • Convenient. You can buy it any department stores or watsons.
CON:
  • NONE!!!!!! xD

RATE: