Friday, January 16, 2015

REVIEW: WET N' WILD Megalast Matte Lipstick

WET N' WILD Megalast Lipstick
Shade: Think Pink, Vamp It Up
Price: 2.99 USD / 1.94 USD (Sale)

Buy Herehttps://go.magik.ly/ml/vwqn/


Their Megalast Lipstick line are so FAMOUS.
I heard a lot of good feedbacks about this lipstick so I have high expectation of these. 
Then, I decided to buy to witness it with myself. :)


*INFO:
Where did I buy it?
  • Joyce Sola (Instagram) - 190.00 PHP
  • The Primp Pad (Website) - 148.00 PHP



PACKAGING:


The packaging is pretty simple.
Just a plain black for the bottom and a see through on top with their logo.




SWATCH:

- THINK PINK -





This shade has BARBIE feeling while wearing it :) Looking innocent :)



- VAMP IT UP -



I love the color. It is kinda dark purple - ish color.
I can see myself wearing it a lot (I know its weird) xD


OVERALL REVIEW

PROS:
  • Very AFFORDABLE!! Yes!
  • Its MATTE but not too dry.
  • Creamy!
  • Lightweight. Not heavy at all.
  • Its comfortable wearing it.
  • LONG LASTING.. even after I eat and drink, I still had on it <3
CONS:
  • NOTHING!!!!! xP
RATE: 10/10!!!!!


THANK YOU FOR READING MY REVIEW! :)

- XOXO -
IamSharmaineR