Wednesday, January 21, 2015

REVIEW: Face & Eyes Precision Make Up Kabuki Brush Set

Face & Eyes Precision Make Up Kabuki Brush Set
Color: ROYAL GOLD
Price: 850 PHP


WHERE TO BUY?
Joyce Sola - @joyceesola (Instagram) - it's FREE SHIPPING!


Since I'm only a beginner about make up, I bought a non - branded Kabuki Make Up Brush Set for myself as a gift.
I don't have enought money "yet" for branded brushes xD





Look how classy it is.  I'm loving it.




FACE PRECISION BRUSHES



I also use this as my POWDER BRUSH.


I use this for my foundation.


I also use this as my BLUSH BRUSH.



I like the FACE PRECISION BRUSHES. So SOFT!!!
I think the only thing I don't like is that it is so hard to differentiate between the FLAT TOP and STIPPLE Brush, because it is almost the same.
Anyways, it is okay. I still like them xD




EYES PRECISION BRUSHES







Well, (*mixed emotion*) I liked the 3 out of 5 brushes, the Blending Brush, Angled Blending Brush and Pencil Brush.

The Flat Top Brush and Angled Flat Brush is not necessary for me. I often used them.
I still do like them. But the Eye Precision Brushes are too large for my eyelids. I can't go further into detailing my eye makeup.

It's good for BLENDING though.






PROS:
  • SOFT BRISTLES
  • Affordable
  • Good for blending (Blending Brush & Angled Blending Brush)
CONS:
  • Hard to differentiate the FLAT TOP and STIPPLE Brush (Face Precision)
  • Too large for eyelids (Eye Precision)

RATE: 7/10