Sunday, January 11, 2015

REVIEW: EVER BILENA Cosmetic Collection

EVER BILENA Cosmetic Collection
Shade: SET A
Price: 295 PHP


My mom bought this palette for our business.
Since, they haven't use it yet I borrowed it to do some review xD

Here we go!




The outside packaging shows the picture of what the product looks like. And it also written the ingredients of eyeshadows, blushes and lipsticks.


The actual packaging of the products itself is just a plain black with the Ever Bilena LOGO.
It looks nice tho.


It has a plastic inside that indicates which are the eyeshadow, blushes, lippies and also the applicators.

It has 6 shades of eyeshadows, 2 blushes and 4 shades of lipsticks. They have an applicator each.

EYESHADOW APPLICATOR


LIPSTICK APPLICATOR


BLUSH APPLICATOR/BRUSH


I actually don't use those kind of applicators, I use my own set of brushes.
But I think for the beginners, it will be fine.


SWATCHES:

Eyeshadows


It is pigmented and I like it. I also like the color combination.
After I SMUDGE TEST it, it didn't last long, but the dark ones still has on just a little.

Blushes


It is pigmented also. After I SMUDGE TEST it, the colors still the same. THUMBS UP for that.
But...... I don't like the shades, I'm not a fan of that kind of color. Well, maybe some of you it will work for you :)

Lipsticks


It is not pigmented but it is okay, you just need to double apply it. Anyway, I really love the shades of those lippies. Yey! :) plus, it stays longer than I expected. I think, it stays for 4-5 hours :)


RATE: 8/10

THANK YOU!
-XOXO-