Tuesday, January 6, 2015

REVIEW: THEFACESHOP Green Tea Hand Gel Cream with green tea extract & olive oil

THEFACESHOP Green Tea Hand Gel Cream
with green tea extract & olive oil
Price: (Don't know yet 'coz this is just a gift for me)



PS. I HAVEN'T TRIED ANY HAND GEL/CREAM BEFORE. I REVIEWED IT BASED ON MY OBSERVATION. DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOOD OR BAD ABOUT HAND GEL/CREAM.




NET WT. 70mL / 2.36 fl. oz.


When you buy it new, it came with a sealed tube inside.




The amount of product I put in my hands (based on the pictures above) are just enough for my whole two hands.

PACKAGING:
It is very Nature friendly looking. I think it is enough to be a travel sized hand gel cream. 

SCENT
The smell is so refreshing. I like it. It is not too much scent.

IS IT EFFECTIVE?
I think so. Because after using it, it moisturized my hands and it looks glowing.

WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
The time that just after I put the product on my hands, it is very sticky, it is very uncomfortable.
But DON'T WORRY after a few seconds or a minute it will be back to normal with a kinda fresh feeling. :)

RATE: 7.5/10