Thursday, January 8, 2015

REVIEW: SEVERIN Hair Curler

SEVERIN Hair Curler (Curling Iron)
Model: LS0674
Price: 9.99 € / 530 PHP

I just borrowed it to my cousin. My Aunt bought it in Vienna, Austria.

So I took a chance to review for you guys! :)


This is the outside packaging. Sorry about the condition of the box :)









It has a MANUAL in different languages (mostly in Europe side).

INFORMATION:

Ø 19 MM

220 - 240 V ~

15 W

Manufactured in China - according to German quality standards.


MY REVIEW:

I think nothing's special about this product, just a common curling iron.
But for 9.99 €, its a great deal.
It curls nicely and very easy to use.
The curls stays longer than I expected. I'm loving it :)
The heat is not too hot so don't worry. xD I just count 15 - 20 seconds to curl my hair coz my hair is too thick xD I think 10 - 15 seconds for those who has normal thick hair.

FINALLY! Here's the result after using it :)


RATE: 7.5/10

THANK YOU! :)