Monday, January 5, 2015

REVIEW: L.A. COLORS Auto Eyeliner in Black

L.A. COLORS Auto Eyeliner
Shade: BLACK
Price: 110 PHP / 2USD

Lately, I'm looking for eyeliner that pigmented yet affordable. I went to the mall and just looking around at the Cosmetic Section and I saw this. I bought this immediately coz it is very affordable.

So here is my review!



The packaging looks good. It doesn't look like cheap.


The product itself is so small but I guess it's good enough for the affordable price.

NET WT. .009oz (.25g)


I lightly swatched the product (left line) and swatched it twice (right line).

It WOWs me because it is very pigmented!


The photo above is after the SMUDGE & WATER TEST. Well, I guess it is not smudge proof. But after putting some water, it didn't fade or  melt. Yeah! IT IS WATERPROOF! :)


PROS:
  • Super affordable!
  • Very pigmented.
  • Water Proof
  • Long lasting
CONS:
  • It smudges easily.

Reminder:
Don't use this on your waterline area bacause it will smudge.
If you still want to put it in your waterline area, you need to ready your wipe or tissue and retouch.

Rate: 9/10
It would be perfect 10/10 if it is smudge proof :)

WHERE DID I BOUGHT IT?
Pacific Mall/Metro Gaisano Mall, Legazpi, Albay, Philippines