Thursday, August 21, 2014

REVIEW: Fashion21 Perfect Stick *Tea Tree Oil*

Fashion21 Perfect Stick *Tea Tree Oil*
Shade: Milk Tea
Price: 195.00 PHP


PACKAGING:




The PACKAGING is very green and very nature which is connected to the product. Look simple but cute.
It is easy to use.


DEMO:
I prefer to use my fingers to blend the product.


The result is WOW. It really covers my blemishes and redness in my face. It lighten also my under eye area. I liked the fact that it has a powder finished which is recommended for those who has oily face like me.
It last all day on me. It is super lightweight.

Just want to inform you that this has a SCENT like mint. It doesn't matter to me but maybe for you.


What is the benefit/s of Tea Tree Oil?
Tea tree oil is applied to the skin (used topically) for infections such as acne, fungal infections of the nail (onychomycosis), lice, scabies, athlete’s foot (tinea pedis), and ringworm.


Pro/s:
  • BUDGET FRIENDLY. (It cost only P195!)
  • Full Coverage
  • Powdered Finish (Good for Oily Face)
  • It has Tea Tree Oil
  • Light weight
  • Easy to blend
Con/s:
  • Little Cakey

Re-buying? - YESSSS!!!! xD