Saturday, August 9, 2014

REVIEW: Ever Bilena Powder Foundation

Ever Bilena Powder Foundation
Shade: ORIENTAL
Price: 220 PHP





PACKAGING:

The packaging is so simple but yet so classy with the black matte.



When you open it, it has two layers:
First layer, the mirror and the powder, and second layer, the sponge.


According to what the package says that: dry sponge gives light coverage and wet sponge gives full coverage.

Let's see if it is true.

My BARE FACE (w/o liquid foundation)

Using DRY SPONGE:

Using WET SPONGE:

I think there is only small difference between the result of using DRY & WET SPONGE.

For the dry sponge, it does minimize my spots and blemishes.
For the wet sponge, it has more coverage than using the dry sponge. But using wet sponge is hard because if you didn't blend it well, in just few seconds there will be white marks shows up.

I think it would be great using only the dry sponge.
PS. I didn't apply any liquid foundation on my face on my pictures above. You will achieve full coverage if you apply liquid foundation.


OVERALL:

This is great. Very affordable yet high quality. I have an super oily face and this product works well on my face. It's smooth and not heavy at all. It doesn't have disturbing scent. It is slightly powdery but in a good way.

This is my current fave powder foundation and I will use it again and again. This is definitely the bomb! :)

ANY KIND OF SKIN TYPE CAN USE THIS ESPECIALLY WHO HAS OILY TO OILY COMBINATION SKIN.


Re-buying? - A big YES!!! xD