Monday, September 1, 2014

REVIEW: LOL Glitter Eye Creme

LOL Glitter Eye Creme
Price: 139.00 PHP


PACKAGING:

Front

Back


Double sided sponge tip included.



This product is very eye catching because of the colors and glitters. Though I'm not into glitters I decided to buy this because of my curiousity and I like the colors in it PLUS it is very AFFORDABLE (why not? it is only 138 pesos :D).

SWATCHES:

With flash

Without flash

At first, I thought the product is full of glitters so I'm little dissappointed but it is okay I can still use it by the way.
It has too much gel and less glitters. Should have an eyeshadow before applying this to even out the color.

I tried to make an eye make up which is the Cut Crease and I used this product on my eyelid on top of my eyeshadow.

Result:

If you noticed there is a glitter line on my lid.
I applied the product on my entire eye lid since I have a double eye lid, this what happened after few minutes. Because of the gel, it creates line. I tried to fix it again let it dry (just hoping it will dry) but I fail, It happens again.


RECOMMENDATION:
Don't apply this on your entire eyelid if you have double eyelid (It is recommended to single eyelid).
Just apply a little amount.
Use this as an additional effect on your eyemakeup.