Saturday, April 16, 2016

[REVIEW] FASHION21 Ultimate Cover BB Cream + Concealer

 FASHION21 Ultimate Cover BB Cream + Concealer
Shade: #1
Price: 225 PHP


Just walking around the mall in makeup section and I saw this. I didn't know they have this 2in1 BB Cream and Concealer in one product. I love this idea! and its AFFORDABLE! Why not!

Info:

with SPF30+++
Net Wt. (BB cream) 20g, (Concealer) 5.5g

3 Shades available. I got the #1 and it is a lightest shade.


PACKAGING:










I like the packaging. Combination of Beige and Black. It looks like a high end makeup product :) The packaging of the product has a matte plastic package. BB Cream in tube and Concealer in a stick, both are has twist cover. 


DEMO/SWATCH:


 Concealer was very creamy and lighter than BB cream. BB Cream has a liquid-y texture and creamy at the same time. 

 Both are easy to apply and to blend. With medium coverage and very lightweight. It has semi matte finish. The shades fits my skin tone well.

I wore it for 7-8hours without retouching. I feels very light even after a long hours but it creases.


OVERALL:
PROs:
  • 2in1 Product!
  • Affordable
  • Available nationwide
  • Enough size to bring it anywhere
  • Good Scent
  • Classy Packaging
  • Great longevity
CONs:
  • Didn't give much coverage
  • It didn't cover my pores