Wednesday, March 16, 2016

How I lost 7 kilos in just 2 months

This is just my personal method. I'm not a professional on this field but I can share with your how I lost 7kg in 2 months.



1. EAT 3 - 5 TIMES A DAY (LESS AMOUNT OF FOOD per meal)

               Eat at least 3 times a day. Don't starve yourself. The more you are starving, the more you want to eat a lot. Eating nothing will NOT help you to lose weight. But Fasting once in a while can help. 
My everyday meals: ( * - not all the time)

Breakfast: Oatmeal/Bread (sometimes Rice)
*Snack: Bread  or Biscuits
Lunch: Regular meal with Rice
*Snack: Bread or Biscuits
Dinner: Oatmeal

I eat fruits when its available since I can't afford to buy fruits everyday.

Yup. I very picky in foods. I don't eat most of vegetables.
But. Don't BE PICKY LIKE ME! EAT VEGETABLES! OK??! :D


2. DON'T SIT FOR TOO LONG

               Sitting for too long will gain you a belly fat. If you have already a belly fat, standing/walking for at least 30 mins after eating meals.


3. EXERCISE, of course!

              Ofcourse exercise is the second main method to lose weight (first is diet).
I'm that kind of person who don't like to have hard exercise at the beginning of lose weight journey. But instead of hard exercise, I do dancing and light exercise. I danced for at least 30 mins to 1 hr and I exercised for 30 mins.
              To be honest, I'm pretty lazy in the morning xD I barely exercised, 10-20 mins is enough for me to sweat. So, I always do my full exercise every evening before I go to bed.


4. DRINK LOTS OF WATER

                The more you sweat, the more you lose water in your body. Water therapy is a must! You can put any fruits in your water such as orange, lemon, apple etc,. it can detoxify your body and skin.


5. THE MOST IMPORTANT PART, DETERMINATION!

               You can do everything if you're determined to lose weight. Always set a goal!




That's it for now. It's my current way or method of losing weight.

I am planning to do a hard exercise, I need to prepare myself xD



GOODLUCK! FIGHTING! :)