Tuesday, July 14, 2015

[REVIEW] FASHION21 Red Romance Lipstick UPDATED!

FASHION 21 Red Romance Lipstick
Shade: CHERIE AMOUR & HEART THROB
Price: 175 PHP


Fashion 21 has a Lipstick Collection called "RED ROMANCE". The the term "Red" itself, it has variety of Red shades lipstick.

I'm not really a fan of red lipstick, but I really wanted to try Dark Red lipstick because it looks so fierce. Then, I looked around inside the department store (SM) then this shades captured me and yes I bought it. hahaha




PACKAGING:

They changed the box now. Before, it is a full glossy red box. Now, it is a matte gray and red box (photo above). It is still have a hole directly in the bottom of the lipstick which you can identify the shades. I like the current design.

They put the logo in the outside.

They erased the logo inside.



Well, I actually love the packaging. It suits well in the theme. Typical lipstick packaging that made in good quality of plastic. I like the combination of Red color from the outside and black in the inside. 

(UPDATE: I like the current packaging.)


SWATCH:
Cherie Amour is a dark red shade lipsticks.

Heart Throb is more likely has a hint of orange.



It is very moisturizing. And easy to apply, it glides smoothly. But not so great color pay off, it is not the same color where in the package and when you swipe.


SCENT:

It has kinda light scent but it is not bad. I can barely smell it anyway. So that's fine. :D


LONGEVITY:

Hmmm. When I eat or drink, it fades. So I can't say how long this product stays.


OVERALL:

PROs:
  • Budget friendly
  • Available nationwide (Philippines)
  • Very Moisturizing
  • Great packaging
Con/s:
  • Fades easily.
  • The pigmentation is not consistent.
  • Not so great color pay off.

RATE:


RECOMMENDATION:

RE-TOUCH IS A MUST!


THANK YOU!
-XOXO-