Sunday, March 29, 2015

REVIEW: FASHION21 Perfect Stick

FASHION21 Perfect Stick
Shade: BEIGE, ALMOND
Price: 180 PHP



I like trying different foundation/concealer stick especially in local brand here in the Philippines. So I decided to buy this product since I am a fan of Fashion21. I bought two shades, one is my skin toned shade and the other one is much darker for some reason.


INFO:

Foundation + Concealer
UV White Protection with SPF50+
Net Wt. 11g

Made in Taiwan





INGREDIENTS:






SWATCHES:


Left = Beige | Right = Almond (Its their darkest shade)

It is very creamy! and pigmented.


DEMO:

Before



After


I actually don't like the result after applying it. It is very cakey.
It is a POWDERED finished maybe that's why its cakey.
I do have oily-dry combinaton skin type and this product is not for skin type like mine. Maybe for others this may be good.

Well, I like how it covers my blemishes and redness tho.


OVERALL:

PROS:
  • Affordable
  • Easy to find. Mostly available in any malls.
  • Covers blemishes and redness.
  • Powdered finished. (recommended for oily skin)
  • Variety of shades available
CONS:
  • Cakey.
  • Hard to blend

RATE: