Friday, March 27, 2015

[REVIEW] FASHION21 Eyebrow Gel

FASHION 21 Eyebrow Gel
Shade: BLONDE
Price: 165 PHP


I went to Fashion21 stall to buy my stick foundation and while scanning, I saw this and I was like WAAAH! their new product. I bought one to try it. I bought the Blonde shade because by that time, I had a blonde hair :)

This is the cheapest Brow Gel I have seen! :D


They have 4 shades:
Dark Brown, Light Brown, Blonde and Clear


Made in Taiwan

Net. Wt. 8g


WHERE TO BUY?
SM, Watsons, Landmark, any Fashion21 stall






SWATCH:



DEMO:


Its too shimmery. But in far, its not noticeable. 
And it did not covered my brows completely not matter how much product I put.
I don't like scent, its weird.


OVERALL:

PROS:
  • You can buy it any Fashion21 stalls.
  • CHEAP!
  • Variety of shades. Lot of choices.
  • Smudgeproof
CONS:
  • Too shimmery.
  • Not Pigmented
  • Weird Scent
  • Not Waterproof

RATE:
I'm a huge fan of Fashion21. Too bad they fail for this.