Tuesday, February 10, 2015

REVIEW: WET N' WILD Mega Protein Mascara

WET N' WILD Mega Protein Mascara
Price: 198 PHP / 4.50 USD (The Primp Pad)
2.99 USD (Wet n' Wild Official Websitehttps://go.magik.ly/ml/vwqj/)



 I bought this product because of my curiosity. If you know me, you probably know that I do buy cheap/affordable make ups. :D And yes!, that's my number one reason why I bought this product. LOL



Well, just an ordinary packaging and simple wand. That's okay tho.
I liked how easy to pull out the wand from the tube. It is not too tight.



DEMO:

BEFORE (Without mascara)
AFTER (1st coat | without curling)

Now I know why this product called Mega Protein Mascara, it really gave protein to my lashes (based on how it looks on my lashes).
I can say it gave length and volume yet still looks natural.
I really love this one. I think my lashes are very healthy while wearing this :D

SCENT: It does not have aromatic odor (in short, the scent is quite bad) but it is not too much. xD


OVERALL:

PROS:

  • Very CHEAP
  • It gives length and volume
  • Looks natural and HEALTHY
  • Blendable
CONS:
  • It is too liquidy. It takes time to dry.
  • The scent is quite bad.
  • NOT WATER PROOF
  • NOT SMUDGE PROOF

NOTE:
You have to be careful after applying it. Make sure that its dry before moving your eyes.


RATE:
Well, I can use this as my everyday makeup.