Friday, February 6, 2015

REVIEW: CITY COLOR Contour Effects Palette

CITY COLOR Contour Effects Palette
Price: 428 PHP/9.75 USD (The Primp Pad)

Buy Here - https://go.magik.ly/ml/vwql/


I've been looking for a contour palette yet affordable and then I heard about this. It has a positive feedbacks. I immidiately bought this palette. lol



PACKAGING:



I like the packaging. It is made from thick card board with magnet. It closes well.



In the inside packaging, it has a tutorial or tips where you apply the contour powder, bronzer and highlighter. I find it very helpful. THUMBS UP!


SWATCH:

With FLASH
 Without FLASH
All of them are pigmented especially the highlight powder so you have to be careful.
It is a little powdery but it is okay.


DEMO:

Without & With FLASH



OVERALL:

PROS:
  1. Affordable
  2. Very Pigmented
  3. Easy to blend
  4. Great packaging
  5. It stays long
CON:
  1. Too much pigmentation on highlighter



RATE:
I rate it 5/5 stars even though I listed one con but I still love this :D




LOVE,