Tuesday, October 14, 2014

REVIEW: EVER BILENA Matte Lipstick in Mauvey

EVER BILENA Matte Lipstick in Mauvey
Shade: MAUVEY
Price: 165.00PHP



                I got curious about it because a lot of my co-youtubers here in the Philippines said that this product is pretty amazing for that price which is very affordable. So I have to try it. :)

Let's start for the review of it.

PACKAGING:



The product came with a black box.
EB logo with MATTE word printed on it and I find it very classy.




The packaging itself of the product is MATTE. I like it.

DEMO:



PROs:

  1. Affordable
  2. Stays long on my lips.
  3. It didn't fade after eating and drinking.
  4. Has a kinda classy package.
CON/s:
  1. The color from the lipstick (brown-ish) is kinda different when putting it in my lips, it came out like a light pink/nude pink color.
OVERALL:

I'm pretty impressed of this product. It is very good quality like the high end products. *CLAP CLAP* THUMBS UP!

Re-buying? - Definitely yes! I'll try different colors.

- XOXO -
IamSharmaineR