Wednesday, September 17, 2014

REVIEW: Extica Pretty Mascara (with Lash Curler)

Extica Pretty Mascara (with Lash Curler)
Shade: BLACK
Price: 189.00 PHP

Since I'm running out of mascaras, I decided to go the mall here in MASBATE. It is hard for me to find Mascaras because here in Masbate has only Ever Bilena, Careline and other unknown cosmetic brands. I actually planning to buy mascara from Ever Bilena but while strolling around I found this cute package of Mascara and I am attracted by it because it has free lash curler. It is cheap so I decided to buy it instead from EB. :)




LOOK HOW CUTE THAT PACKAGING! :)

I can't read about this product because it's all written in Thai except the Ingredients.


The lash curler has spring on it.



Just like a common mascara with a simple applicator.


DEMO:



I actually impressed by this lash curler. I just pressed it once for 2-3 seconds only and then it curled very nicely. *CLAP *CLAP

TAKE NOTE: Don't press too hard, it might cut your lashes. It is slightly sharp. So be careful using it.


The Mascara gives length and a little of volume on my lashes.

It dries so fast. When I'm applying it, I need to be fast too and blend the product very well on my lashes.


Based on the package, it says "WATERPROOF MASCARA".
Let's give it a try:


I tried to smudge this product but nothing's change and that's a good thing. *THUMBS UP*


After letting it dry, I dropped a little amount of water on top of the product and I think it is NOT a WATERPROOF Mascara.


OVERALL:

LASH CURLER - I liked it. I fell inlove with the lash curler, it is very effective.
Rate: 9/10

MASCARA - It is a lengthening mascara. It is not a waterproof but I think it is more likely SMUDGE PROOF mascara.
Rate: 7.5/10

NOT BAD AT ALL. It is very affordable (189 pesos) for a mascara together with the curler.


Re - buying? - I don't think so. Or I'll just buy this if I need lash curler.



-XOXO-
IamSharmaineR