Friday, September 23, 2016

[REVIEW] Fashion21 All-Day Matte Lipstick

Fashion21 All-Day Matte Lipstick REVIEW
Shade/s: BRONZE & ALL DAY CABARET
Price: 175 PHP




PACKAGING:



 The box are the same with their other line of lipstick (Red Romance Lipstick). But the differences are the label and the color (Red Romance has red at the lower part of the box and this has dark plum color).

And the lipstick packaging itself is like a "gun bullet?" :) It is a gray shimmering plastic packaging. I like it. And I also like it because of how tight the cap, it will not open easily especially if you put it inside of your bag.




SWATCHES:

BRONZE




Bronze is a light nude shade. Perfect for 'no makeup' makeup :D I really like this shade, I would wear it everyday.

CABARET





Cabaret is like a pink-ish coral shade. I prefer this shade as my natural look and it is perfect for summer.



OVERALL:
PROs:
  • Affordable. For less than 200 pesos only.
  • A lot of shades to choose.
  • Pigmented
  • Not too dry. 
  • When the product erased, it leaves stain to the lips and I find it really good. The stains last for a long time.
  • When I eat or drink, it doesn't erase easily.
CON:
  • Just the color pay off is not that great. But it is okay.


STAY BEAUTIFUL!,
-XOXO-