Thursday, July 28, 2016

LIPSTX.com EXPERIENCE

LIPTX is a UK-based makeup start up company.
They are committed to help girls to find their perfect lipstick shades based on skin color and type of makeup.

I am curious about LIPTX because they are recommending best lip color for the look. Since I am making videos about different makeup looks, so it would be great to help me out to pick lip colors for my looks.

Upon reading their description, I quickly headed to their website to try it out. (yep! I'm that excited lol)



THIS IS HOW THEIR WEBSITE LOOKS LIKE





HOW TO USE:




THAT'S IT! IT'S EASY, RIGHT?


I really had fun using this. And it really helps me a lot to choose the right color for my looks.

Here's my example using their app that I think the lip color looks good in this look.



THANK YOU!