Wednesday, January 20, 2016

[REVIEW] PINKIES Collection Smooth Silk Long Eye & Lip Pencil

PINKIES Collection Smooth Silk Long Eye & Lip Pencil REVIEW
Shades: ATLANTIC & HOLIHOOD
Price: 89 PHP
net.wt. 2.2 g


*Philippines' Local Brand - Available only in the Philippines*


I heard a lot of things about this product. So I bought two shades to try on.


PACKAGING:



.
Its a pink packaging (obviously from the name LOL) with a Black plastic cover.

This product is so long (7inches long excluding the cover), not an ordinary liners size and that's a good thing! And it's very AFFORDABLE!! C'mon! It's only 89 pesos (approx. 2 USD)! The cheapest Lipliner I've ever seen! TWO THUMBS UP for that :D


SWATCHES:

ATLANTIC
Light brown color ( I LOVE IT!)

HOLIHOOD
Pink-purple-ish color

What I love about it, it's very creamy that's make it easy to apply, great color pay off and easy to blend just like lipstick. You can wear as it is, no lipstick needed. Great, right?

They have plenty of shades to choose from and I'll definitely buy some more in different shades. I'M INLOVE WITH THIS :)


LONGEVITY:
It does stay long but if you eat or drink, it fades a little.



OVERALL:
PROS
  • SUPER AFFORDABLE! THE CHEAPEST LIP PENCIL I'VE SEEN.
  • GREAT QUALITY
  • Plenty of shades to choose from.
  • Moisturizing
  • Creamy
  • Great color pay off
  • Easy to apply and blend
  • Available on department stores nationwide.
CONS
  • It fades a little if you eat or drink.

RECOMMENDATION:
Bring it always with you. Re-touch is needed.


RATE:
9/10!