Friday, October 30, 2015

[TUTORIAL] LEO 레오 (VIXX LR) - 'Beautiful Liar' Makeup Inspired (FEMALE ver.)

LEO 레오 (VIXX LR) - 'Beautiful Liar' Makeup Inspired Tutorial (FEMALE ver.)

VIXX LR is a first sub-unit of VIXX consist of two members, LEO & RAVI.
LR means Leo & Rave. It also means Left & Right, which are the two members are completely different to each other, opposite. Leo is the main vocal of the group, has a soft yet high voice while Ravi is the rapper of  the group, has a low voice yet powerful.

'Beautiful Liar' is their first title song as a sub-unit. The song is about a man (Leo) who was letting the girl go, while the other one is an inner (other) side of Leo which is Ravi, he can not accept the fact the girl is leaving him and he wants her to come back.

Personally, I really like the song. The 4 notes of Leo was AMAZING! I'm speechless. Because of this song, I became STARLIGHT! I'm into VIXX right now and I LOVE LEO! LOL That's why I decided to do this tutorial. :)