Friday, March 6, 2015

REVIEW: DAISO Magical Eyeliner

DAISO Magical Eyeliner
Shade: Black
Price: 88 PHP / 2 USD


I went to the Daiso store here in Robinson Las Pinas City which is newly opened mall. Just looking around and I remember I'm running out of liquid eyeliner so I searched, until I saw this one, this is the last one left at the shelf. I think I already saw this before in a video haul in youtube.

Let's start the review.


PACKAGING:





It made with a blue plastic tube/package.
The waterproof sign is faded.


APPLICATOR:


The applicator is  thin and soft. You need to be more controlled using it.


DEMO:


I like the blackness of it.


TESTS:


Proven that this is a WATERPROOF.


I swipe it hard and that was the result. PS I smudge while it has water on it.
So I think the result is YES, it is SMUDGEPROOF though it faded a little.


OVERALL:
PROS:
  • SUPER CHEAP
  • Pigmented
  • Waterproof
  • Smudgeproof
CONS:
  • I don't like the packaging. (its too simple, it is obviously looking cheap, yeah it does cheap. haha)
  • The applicator it too soft for me.
  • The product takes time to set it dry.



RATE: