Friday, October 17, 2014

REVIEW: Love & Beauty by: Forever 21 (15 Shade Eyeshadow Palette)

Love & Beauty by: Forever 21 (15 Shade Eyeshadow Palette)


This palette is actually given from my cousin. Thanks to her! :) This is my first time to have this kind of eyeshadow palette which is each eyeshadow has two different shades together. So it is kinda new to me.

Let's start to the review!

PACKAGING:




Look the shades! Isn't amazing?!
I'm amazed about the shades together on the upper middle which is a combination of bronze and blue. :)

THEY'RE ALL HAS SHIMMERS ON IT!

It has a long SPONGE TIP on both sides.


The packaging looks okay and it is plastic, I think it is a good thing.
You can see the shades clearly from the outside.


SWATCHES:

Accordingly from top to bottom.




The color came out really. But its too much shimmery for me (not a fan of shimmers eyeshadow).

But it is not so pigmented. I swatched it twice to became like the photos above.


RECOMMENDATION:
Eyeshadow primer is a must.


- XOXO -
IamSharmaineR